Who are we?
"FLEUR DE LUNE" is a surprising blend of authenticity, comfort and modernism, while respecting nature. It is an ecolodge of charm and character composed of 12 accommodations divided into bungalows, villas and rooms.
Each is decorated and personalized.
"FLEUR DE LUNE" integrates perfectly with its environment since its conception until its exploitation.
In a preserved environment of greenery and in its natural environment which surrounds it you are welcomed on the edge of one of the most sumptuous beaches in the world where all is charm and harmony: SALINE
You will be allowed to travel differently with a concern to meet ecological and environmental rules. The goal is to minimize the negative impacts of tourism.
Our type of accommodation is part of the Ecotourism or Responsible Tourism movement.
It answers a few principles:
- preserve the local flora and fauna,
- give priority to the local economy,
- to introduce visitors and employees to respect for the environment,
- limit the consumption of water and electricity,
- reduce the environmental impact of waste.
These are just local general principles. We are running for a Label, adapted to our island.
We want to be of maximum benefit to the local population with positive spinoffs.
Establish the mutual acquaintance between the visitor and the host population.
A professional and involved team will be happy to welcome you in this friendly and cozy area.
RESERVATION SERVICE : firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily opening hours from: 7 am to 10 pm
TO COME IN FLEUR DE LUNE :
By car :
- Leaving the airport, turn left; direction Saint-Jean.
- After "La Villa Créole", on your right, at the roundabout, at the restaurant "Le Piment", take the road on your right.
- Direction beach Saline: pass the restaurant "Le Tamarin" and 200 m turn right.
- On your left, at the restaurant "Meat and Potaoes" turn left; FLEUR DE LUNE is the second house above the restaurant.